CA Gov't Code Section 34092

Whenever the name of any street, boulevard, park, or place is adopted, established or changed, or any house numbers have been changed on any street, boulevard, park or place, by any city or other authority, the city clerk shall promptly forward a copy of the resolution, order, or other instrument providing for such new name or change of name or house number to the board of supervisors of the county within which such city is situated.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 34092’s source at ca​.gov