(a) The trustee may issue or execute and deliver for and in the name and on behalf of the county, any of the following forms of debt or other obligations:
(1) Notes, tax anticipation warrants, or other evidences of indebtedness pursuant to Article 7 (commencing with Section 53820), Article 7.5 (commencing with Section 53840), or Article 7.6 (commencing with Section 53850) of Chapter 4 of Part 1 of Division 2 of Title 5.
(2) Grant anticipation notes pursuant to Article 7.7 (commencing with Section 53859) of Chapter 4 of Part 1 of Division 2 of Title 5.
(3) Revenue bonds pursuant to Chapter 6 (commencing with Section 54300) of Part 1 of Division 2 of Title 5.
(4) Refunding bonds pursuant to Article 9 (commencing with Section 53550) or Article 10 (commencing with Section 53570) of Chapter 3 of Part 1 of Division 2 of Title 5.
(5) Certificates of participation or lease revenue bonds to finance the lease or lease-purchase of property and for this purpose may lease property, for and in the name and on behalf of the County of Orange, to or from any other public or private entity.
(b) If the trustee issues notes, tax anticipation warrants, or any other evidence of indebtedness or other obligation pursuant to subdivision (a), the trustee may provide, in the terms of the issuance, for the pledge of any taxes, income, revenue, cash receipts, rents, or other moneys of the county, including moneys deposited in inactive or term deposit accounts, or rights to receive the same, to the extent that the taxes, income, revenue, cash receipts, rents, or other moneys could have been used to pay principal or interest on the issuance. The priority and perfection of the pledge shall be governed by Chapter 5.5 (commencing with Section 5450) of Division 6 of Title 1.