California Government Code

Sec. § 29482

The State Controller shall keep a record of the money received from the United States on account of each forest reserve in this State. On or before June 30th of each year he shall draw his warrant in favor of the treasurer of each county entitled to payment of money pursuant to this article. The State Treasurer shall pay the warrants.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016