California Government Code

Sec. § 29480

All money received by the State from the United States in pursuance of any act of Congress providing for the distribution and payment to states and territories of a fixed percentage of the money received by the United States from the forest reserves established therein shall be credited to the United States Forest Reserve Fund in the State Treasury, and shall be disposed of, pursuant to the act of Congress, by the payment of the money to the several counties in which the forest reserves are situated.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016