California Government Code

Sec. § 29462

The board shall fix the amount of the public administrator’s revolving fund and the amount of the public guardian’s revolving fund in a sum sufficient to enable the public administrator and the public guardian at all times to meet necessary fees, charges, and expenses.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016