CA Gov't Code Section 29380.1

By resolution, the board of supervisors may provide that applications to have the cash difference fund replenished shall be made with the auditor of the county instead of with the board and may authorize the auditor to perform the functions of the board to replenish the cash difference fund and to transfer money in the overage fund to the county general fund prescribed in this article. In the event the board authorizes the auditor to perform such functions of the board, the auditor shall render a written report and give an account to the board of the cash difference fund and the overage fund at the end of each fiscal year and at such other times as the board directs.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 29380.1’s source at ca​.gov