California Government Code

Sec. § 29379

The board may at any time discontinue the cash difference fund. If the cash difference fund is discontinued, the county officer or administrative head of a county department shall immediately give an account thereof and deposit any balance in that fund into the county general fund.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016