California Government Code

Sec. § 29378

Upon application the board may replenish the cash difference fund by resolution directing the county auditor to draw his special warrant for that purpose upon the general fund. The treasurer shall pay the warrant to the person designated in the resolution.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016