California Government Code

Sec. § 29375.1

When an amount paid to any county officer exceeds the amount due the county for any account, and such excess does not exceed ten dollars ($10), the officer may deposit the excess in the overage fund in the county treasury. If the excess is not so deposited, it shall be refunded to the person making the payment.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016