CA Gov't Code Section 29373.1

The cash difference fund when authorized by resolution of the board of supervisors may be used to increase the amount tendered to any county officer so as to equal the amount due the county, for any account when a difference in an amount of ten dollars ($10) or less exists. A record of that use shall be maintained, containing sufficient information to identify the account, identify the person making the payment which was not equal to the amount due the county, and show the amount of the difference.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 29373.1’s source at ca​.gov