California Government Code

Sec. § 29373

Any person in any county office or department in which a cash difference fund has been established who receives and disburses money placed in the person’s custody as directed by law or by official authority, shall render a written report to the county officer or administrative head of a county department at the close of each business day, setting forth the exact sum of any cash deficit or overage in the person’s account for that day. Failure to report any cash deficit or overage at the close of the business day in which it occurred is a violation of this article.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016