CA Gov't Code Section 18707

The board and the Department of Human Resources may enter into agreements to make available their services and facilities, upon request, to any county, city, district or other subdivision of the state recognized by law, and to state agencies excepted from the state civil service, and they may enter into agreements for the exchange of personnel services or the utilization of the services and facilities. The agreements shall be approved by the Director of General Services.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 18707’s source at ca​.gov