CA Gov't Code Section 17050

Whenever any state officer or employee accepts payment from a revolving fund of a state agency pursuant to Section 16401, the person authorized to make payments from such revolving fund may indorse any warrant of the Controller drawn in payment of a claim submitted by such state agency or revolving fund check drawn by such state agency made payable to such state officer or employee, on behalf of and in such payee’s name for deposit in and reimbursement of such revolving fund and payment of any balance to such payee. The indorsement shall indicate that it is for the purpose of reimbursing a revolving fund pursuant to this section.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 17050’s source at ca​.gov