CA Gov't Code Section 16402

In lieu of actually withdrawing such revolving fund from the State Treasury, the Controller may in his discretion, upon request of the state agency for which the appropriation was made, apply and credit the amount of such revolving fund, or any portion thereof, as repayment and return of any existing revolving fund to the appropriation from which it was withdrawn by such state agency.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 16402’s source at ca​.gov