CA Gov't Code Section 14150

When requested in writing by the Federal Highway Administration, the Maritime Commission, the Army, the Air Force, or the Navy, the department and each division thereof may perform any engineering, architectural, construction, maintenance, or mechanical work for, or on behalf of, the United States if such work is to be completely financed by federal funds, except for general administrative expense. The department may enter into agreements with the authorized officials of the United States for the performance of any such work.
Any agreement providing for such work to be done by the Department of General Services, the Department of Water Resources, or the Department of Boating and Waterways shall be subject to the approval of the Department of Finance.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 14150’s source at ca​.gov