CA Gov't Code Section 13295.5


Notwithstanding Section 11256, or any other law, the department may furnish services to, or provide work for, any other state agency, as requested by the state agency, the Governor, or the Legislature, or as otherwise needed or directed.


Prior to the commencement of any service or work, the department shall provide to the relevant state agency estimates of charges and the scope of work to be performed or services to be furnished.


The department shall charge an amount sufficient to recover the costs of furnishing services or the work performed. The department shall certify to both the Controller and the relevant state agency the actual charges that are due and payable for services furnished or the work performed.


Pursuant to Section 11255, the Controller shall transfer to the department the amount of the charges for services rendered or the work performed from the agencies’ appropriation to the appropriation for the support of the department. The amounts are to be transferred to the Department of Finance reimbursement account within the General Fund.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 13295.5’s source at ca​.gov