CA Gov't Code Section 12425

Upon the submission of claims by a state agency, with the approval of the Department of General Services, the Controller may pay, from appropriations available therefor, money to the United States for costs of a project undertaken by the United States for and in behalf of, or in cooperation with, the State of California, prior to the commencement or completion of the project.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 12425’s source at ca​.gov