CA Food & Agric Code Section 54451

The department shall order conciliation between any cooperative bargaining association and any processor subject to this chapter if it determines, after receiving a request under the procedure specified in Section 54452, that conciliation will materially assist the parties in negotiating an agreement. Either party may request at any time that conciliation be ordered.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 54451’s source at ca​.gov