CA Food & Agric Code Section 4061


Notwithstanding any other law, a district agricultural association shall not be required to prepare or submit any written report to the Governor, the Legislature, or a state agency except as follows:


The report is required by a court or under federal law.


The report is required in the Budget Act.


The report is required by the secretary.


The Legislature expressly requires a district agricultural association to prepare and submit a report.


The annual reporting of real property information required pursuant to Section 11011.15 of the Government Code.


This section shall not be construed and is not intended to extend or limit the provisions of the California Public Records Act (Chapter 3.5 (commencing with Section 6250) of Division 7 of Title 1 of the Government Code).
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 4061’s source at ca​.gov