CA Food & Agric Code Section 3965.1


Notwithstanding Section 3965 or 4051, the board, without prior approval from the department, may arrange for and conduct, or cause to be conducted, or by contract permit to be conducted, any activity by any individual, institution, corporation, or association upon its property at a time as it may be deemed advisable, except for the following:


Revenue-generating contracts involving hazardous activities, as determined by the department, unless adequate insurance coverage is provided, as determined by the department in consultation with the Department of General Services.


The activities specified in Section 4051.2 and Section 19130 of the Government Code.


This section shall not be construed and is not intended to extend or limit the authority specified in Section 19130 of the Government Code.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 3965.1’s source at ca​.gov