California Food and Agricultural Code
Sec. § 12

Unless otherwise specifically provided, whenever any document is required or permitted by this code to be recorded, it shall be recorded in the office of the county recorder of the county in which the property or thing which is affected is situated.
Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016