CA Fin Code Section 6700

An association may contract with the proper authorities of any public or nonpublic elementary or secondary school or institution of higher learning, or any public or charitable institution caring for minors, for the participation and implementation by the association in any school or institutional thrift or savings plan, and it may accept savings accounts at the school or institution, either by its own collector or by any representative of the school or institution that becomes the agent of the association for that purpose.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 6700’s source at ca​.gov