CA Fin Code Section 6524

An association may organize, sponsor, operate, control, or render investment advice to, an investment company, or underwrite, distribute, or sell securities of any investment company which has qualified to sell its securities in this state pursuant to Part 2 (commencing with Section 25100) of Division 1 of Title 4 of the Corporations Code, if the officers and employees of the association who sell these securities meet such standards with respect to training experience, and sales practices as established by the Savings and Loan Commissioner. For the purpose of this section, “investment company” means an investment company as defined in the Investment Company Act of 1940 (15 U.S.C., Sec. 80a-1 et seq.).
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 6524’s source at ca​.gov