CA Fin Code Section 4964

Promptly after a conversion becomes effective, the resulting depository corporation shall:


Surrender to the commissioner for cancellation the certificates of authority or licenses issued by the commissioner to the converting depository corporation; and


File with the commissioner such report of the conversion as the commissioner may require.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 4964’s source at ca​.gov