CA Fam Code Section 5700.616

A party or support enforcement agency seeking to modify, or to modify and enforce, a foreign child-support order not under the Convention may register that order in this state under Sections 5700.601 through 5700.608 if the order has not been registered. A petition for modification may be filed at the same time as a request for registration, or at another time. The petition must specify the grounds for modification.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 5700.616’s source at ca​.gov