CA Fam Code Section 5700.301


Except as otherwise provided in this part, this chapter applies to all proceedings under this part.


An individual petitioner or a support enforcement agency may initiate a proceeding authorized under this part by filing a petition in an initiating tribunal for forwarding to a responding tribunal or by filing a petition or a comparable pleading directly in a tribunal of another state or a foreign country which has or can obtain personal jurisdiction over the respondent.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 5700.301’s source at ca​.gov