CA Fam Code Section 17404.4

In exercising the jurisdiction under Section 5700.319, either the department or the local child support agency may issue a notice to change payee on a support order issued in this state, upon request from the support enforcement agency of another state where a custodial party has either assigned the right to receive support or has requested support enforcement services. Notice of the administrative change of payee shall be filed with the court in which the order was issued or last registered.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 17404.4’s source at ca​.gov