California Elections Code
(a) A voter registration agency shall do all of the following:
(1) Notify the county elections official of each applicable county of the location of each of the voter registration agency’s offices or sites within the county.
(2) Designate an agency employee to be responsible for the agency’s compliance with this section.
(3) Request voter registration cards from the applicable county elections official, as needed.
(4) Take steps to ensure that the voter registration agency, and each office or site
of the voter registration agency, has a sufficient supply of voter preference forms and voter registration cards available, including voter preference forms and voter registration cards in all languages required by Section 203 (52 U.S.C. Sec. 10503) or Section 4(f)(4) (52 U.S.C. Sec. 10303(f)(4)) of the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965.
(5) Ensure that each employee of the voter registration agency who may provide voter registration services completes, at least once per
year, a training based on the training materials prepared by the Secretary of State on the requirements of this chapter and the federal National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (52 U.S.C. Sec. 20501 et seq.). The voter registration agency may incorporate this training into any other training program provided by the voter registration agency for its employees.
(b) A voter registration agency may conduct a review of the agency, or an office or site of the agency, as necessary, to ensure compliance with this chapter and the federal National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (52 U.S.C. Sec. 20501 et seq.).