CA Educ Code Section 69621

For purposes of this article, the following definitions apply:


“Child Development Permit” means a permit issued by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing that authorizes an individual to teach, instruct, or supervise in a licensed child care and development program.


“Licensed children’s center” means a public school district-based, nonprofit community-based, or private proprietary program licensed by the State Department of Social Services under the health and safety requirements of Title 22 of the California Code of Regulations or administered by the State Department of Education under Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations. Licensed children’s centers include federally subsidized, state-subsidized, and nonsubsidized child care and development programs serving children part day or full day.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 69621’s source at ca​.gov