CA Educ Code Section 52175

A school district governing board may allow a nonresident pupil of limited English proficiency to enroll in or attend its program authorized pursuant to subdivision (a), (b), (c), or (d) of Section 52163 subject to Chapter 5 (commencing with Section 46600) of Part 26, if the tuition of the child is paid by the school district in which the pupil resides.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 52175’s source at ca​.gov