CA Civ Proc Code Section 1294

An aggrieved party may appeal from:


An order dismissing or denying a petition to compel arbitration.


An order dismissing a petition to confirm, correct or vacate an award.


An order vacating an award unless a rehearing in arbitration is ordered.


A judgment entered pursuant to this title.


A special order after final judgment.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 1294’s source at ca​.gov