CA Civ Proc Code Section 1255.210

Prior to entry of judgment, any defendant may apply to the court for the withdrawal of all or any portion of the amount deposited. The application shall be verified, set forth the applicant’s interest in the property, and request withdrawal of a stated amount. The applicant shall serve a copy of the application on the plaintiff.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 1255.210’s source at ca​.gov