CA Civ Code Section 1812.603


The superior court for the county in which any person has engaged in any act that constitutes a violation of this title may, upon a petition filed by any person, order the person who committed the violation to make restitution to any person injured as a result of the violation.


The court may order any person against whom an injunction or restraining order pursuant to subdivision (a), or an order requiring restitution pursuant to subdivision (b), is directed, to reimburse the petitioner for expenses incurred in the investigation related to its petition.


The remedies set forth in this section are in addition to, and not a limitation on, the authority provided for in any other section of this code.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 1812.603’s source at ca​.gov