California Civil Code

Sec. § 1812.602

The superior court for the county in which any person has engaged or is about to engage in any act that constitutes a violation of this title may, upon a petition filed by any person, issue an injunction or other appropriate order restraining the violative conduct. Proceedings under this section shall be governed by Chapter 3 (commencing with Section 525) of Title 7 of Part 2 of the Code of Civil Procedure, except that no undertaking shall be required.

Last accessed
Jun. 6, 2016