CA Bus & Prof Code Section 8726.1

Any licensed land surveyor may offer to practice, procure, and offer to procure civil engineering work incidental to his or her land surveying practice, even though he or she is not authorized to perform such work, provided all such civil engineering work is performed by or under the direction of a registered civil engineer. Further, any licensed land surveyor may manage or conduct as manager, proprietor, or agent, a land surveying practice which offers to practice, procure, and offers to procure, such incidental civil engineering work.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 8726.1’s source at ca​.gov