CA Bus & Prof Code Section 402

The Department of Finance, from funds at its disposal for office and housing facilities for any other department, board, or agency, and any other department, board or agency, supported in whole or in part from the General Fund or special funds, may transfer in the manner authorized by law any money appropriated or made available for their use or investment to the Consumer Affairs Fund for expenditure by the Department of Consumer Affairs for the purposes of this chapter.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 402’s source at ca​.gov