CA Bus & Prof Code Section 25359

Any beverage or other property seized by the department may be turned over to any state department or institution. The person in charge of any state department or institution may file with the department a request that beverages or other property of a kind specified in the request be turned over to the department or institution. No beverage or property for which a request has been made by a state department or institution shall be destroyed until all requests of state departments and institutions for the type or kind of beverage or property have been complied with.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 25359’s source at ca​.gov