CA Bus & Prof Code Section 23667

Common carriers transporting alcoholic beverages into this State for delivery or use within this State or common carriers making delivery of alcoholic beverages so transported shall obtain from the licensed importer or customs broker a receipt on a form prescribed by the department for the alcoholic beverages so transported and delivered. If the consignee refuses to give the receipt and show his license to the carrier, the carrier is relieved of all responsibility for delivery of the alcoholic beverages.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 23667’s source at ca​.gov