CA Bus & Prof Code Section 23661.5

A person who manufactures or produces wine or beer outside of this state, but within the United States, in accordance with the requirements of the laws of the United States, may transport such wine or beer into this state, in a vehicle owned and operated by the manufacturer or producer or operated by him pursuant to a lease the term of which is not less than 30 days, or by contract carrier, for delivery to a licensee who is authorized under this division to import the wine or beer into this state, if:


The delivery is made at the premises of the licensee or to a licensee or a licensed customs broker at the premises of a public warehouse licensed under this division; and


The manufacturer or producer holds a manufacturer’s interstate alcoholic beverage transporter’s permit under Section 32110 of the Revenue and Taxation Code.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 23661.5’s source at ca​.gov