CA Bus & Prof Code Section 23384

Any licensed beer manufacturer, wine grower, brandy manufacturer, rectifier, or wholesaler may, in addition to the other privileges exercised under his or her license and in accordance with rules prescribed by the department sell tax-paid alcoholic beverages mentioned in the license of the licensee to nonlicensees having a fixed place of business or residence upon territory within this State which is maintained by the United States Government as a military or naval reservation or national park or veterans homes, and veterans homes maintained by the State of California, and Indian country or land dedicated for use by the Indians.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 23384’s source at ca​.gov