CA Bus & Prof Code Section 19987


The department, by regulation or order, may require any person or entity set forth in subdivision (b), to register with the department.


“Person or entity” means one who, directly or indirectly, manufactures, distributes, supplies, vends, leases, or otherwise provides, supplies, devices, or other equipment designed for use in the playing of controlled games by any nonprofit organization registered to conduct controlled games.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 19987’s source at ca​.gov