CA Bus & Prof Code Section 19608.6


Any joint powers agency requesting money in connection with the issuance of bonds for the purposes described in paragraph (1) of subdivision (a) of Section 19606.1 shall file an application with the Secretary of Food and Agriculture, in the form required by the secretary.


The secretary shall, upon review of the applications, prepare a statement of allocation of money to the joint powers agency, in the priority the director deems appropriate.


The secretary shall adopt regulations governing the allocation procedures to be followed in implementing this section.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 19608.6’s source at ca​.gov