CA Bus & Prof Code Section 16001.7

Every person who is honorably discharged or honorably relieved from the military, naval, or air service of the United States and who is a resident of this state, may distribute circulars, and hawk, peddle and vend any goods, wares, or merchandise owned by him or her, except spiritous, malt, or vinous, or other intoxicating liquor, without payment of any business license fee, whether municipal, county, or state, and the legislative body shall issue to that person, without cost, a license therefor.
Last Updated

Aug. 19, 2023

§ 16001.7’s source at ca​.gov